Hydraulic bidirectional plate compactor
|Engine Type||Petro,Honda Gx160||Petro,Robin EY20||Petro,LF200||Petro, Copy Robin RB20||Diesel engine 170F|
|Operating Weight (kg)||87||86||87||86||97|
|Size of Base Plate (LxW) (cm)||51x45|
|Max.Centrifugal Force (KN)||20|
|Vibration Frequency (vpm)||4500|
|Compaction Depth (cm)||30|
|Forward Speed (cm/s)||up to 30|
|Compacted Area (m2/hr)||up to 700|
|Operating Dimension (LxWxH) (cm)||106x45x100|
Plate compactor SAPC
Superior compaction in any direction, FORWARD and REVERSE. Used for asphalt, soil, sand, gravel, and mixer soils in
the areas of construction, civil or road engineering, gardening ,it is easy to handle ,have high performance, highly durable,
Low maintenance design-less time and less costly to repair.
1. Forward & revers, as well as on-spot-compaction.
2. Easy-to-reach located controls.
3. Large shock mounts reduce vibration to the handle.
4. Heavy-duty shock mounts reduce vibration to the upper deck.
5. Wear-resistant base plates extend life, open design reduces dirt in.
6. Centrally located lifting bar allows easy translportation in and out of trenches.
7. Warp around protection cage protects the plate from accidental job-site damage.
8. Heavy duty industrial throttle control is available as optional.
9. Extension plate is available.
l Trolley wheel
l Rubber mat
l Extension plate